Wednesday 22 October 2014

Online notables from the last week

Things that tickled my fancy over the course of the last week - perhaps they'll tickle yours as well.

A reader comment passed on by @GreyLondon on Twitter. Fair point, I say.




(c) Empire Magazine


Okay, this isn't a normal for me, but can I help it if there are great Tom Mison as Sleepy Hollow's Ichabod Crane pics out there? Where I can easily come across them without employing the use of a search engine? Not quite as 'up there' as the latte-stache, but, how about tree pose? I genuinely applaud the balance. That's one end of the can-do spectrum. Then there's me: I can hold that pose - with one foot right above my ankle, for approx. four seconds, on a really good day.
Thank you, The Mary Sue, for sharing!


I also felt the urge to write about it for 4 Y E. I hope you feel the urge to read about it.
Yoga and Travel Mugs on Sleepy Hollow



The nerdiness is strong in this one - and I love it. Thank you, "Everything Nerdy and Anything in Between" Facebook group for this!




I wrote another Supernatural episode recap - complete with philosophical musings - which didn't get edited out! I love 4 Y E - and not just for that!
Supernatural Season 10 / Ep 03 Recap: Soul Survivor



This could happen, right? Thank you,"One more miracle, Sherlock, for me. Don't. Be. Dead. - Watson" Facebook group.



I also wrote about Dean Stockwell being cast in a November sweeps episode of NCIS: New Orleans. You know, that show that has Scott Bakula as the sage of the investigative team. Quantum Leap, you were an amazing show.
Sam and Al: Reunited and it feels so good!






Take care of each other, people!

No comments: